Mobility is essential to quality of life.¬†¬†Quality¬†Vans helps people get¬†where they need to be when they need to be there.¬†We offer a number of ADA solutions for operating a motor vehicle. We install the hand controls most recommended by rehabilitation driving specialists. They are available for left or right handed drivers and require little vehicle modification. Hoists make lifting and transporting your wheelchair or scooter virtually effortless.¬† They require no structural modification to your vehicle¬†and are easily removed for resale. Turn Automotive Seating makes it easy to enter and exit the vehicle.¬†Whether your vehicle is high or low, this seat will get you safely in and out. We also offer a wide variety of platform lifts for both personal and commercial use. No matter what your need is, we will find a way to make your driving experience more effortless and enjoyable.
Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
Our Quality Assurance Program is based on the principle that in order to satisfy customers consistently, we have a systematic and documented approach to quality. The program was developed meet consumers‚Äô transportation needs in the safest manner possible.
- Maintain Product and Completed Operations and Garage Keepers insurance for liability purposes.
- Have certified welders if they perform structural modifications to vehicles.
- Have technicians certified for the equipment we sell, install and service.
- Maintain records of all adaptive work.
- Meet shop facility and equipment requirements.
- Have four-corner scales.
Last Updated: Thursday, 21 August 2014 07:06
- +Public Outreach Vehicles
- +Medical Vehicles
- +Commercial Vehicles
- +Animal Vehicles
- +Public Safety Vehicles
- +Municipal Vehicles
- +Mobility Vehicles
- Specialty Vehicle Retrofit Services