Mobility is essential to quality of life.¬†¬†Quality¬†Vans helps people get¬†where they need to be when they need to be there.¬†We offer a number of ADA solutions for operating a motor vehicle. We install the hand controls most recommended by rehabilitation driving specialists. They are available for left or right handed drivers and require little vehicle modification. Hoists make lifting and transporting your wheelchair or scooter virtually effortless.¬† They require no structural modification to your vehicle¬†and are easily removed for resale. Turn Automotive Seating makes it easy to enter and exit the vehicle.¬†Whether your vehicle is high or low, this seat will get you safely in and out. We also offer a wide variety of platform lifts for both personal and commercial use. No matter what your need is, we will find a way to make your driving experience more effortless and enjoyable.
Quality Vans and Specialty Vehicles is a proud Structural Certified member of QAP (Quality Assurance Program). To learn more about the Quality Assurance Program by NMEDA, see the information below:
Quality Assurance Program
The Quality Assurance Program (QAP) is the only nationally recognized accreditation program for the Adaptive Mobility Equipment Industry. It is based on the principle that in order to satisfy customers consistently, companies must have a systematic and documented approach to quality. The program was developed to elevate the level of dealer performance to reliably meet consumers‚Äô transportation needs in the safest manner possible.
The QAP designation is indicative of enhanced vehicle modification and adaptive equipment installation consistent with the highest industry standards. Dealers are required to follow guidelines written in accordance with motor vehicle safety standards, a professionally managed dynamic and static testing program and proven quality control practices that advocate the highest level of performance and safety.
Dealers who participate in the QAP are held to extremely high standards. They are required to:
- Maintain Product and Completed Operations and Garage Keepers insurance for liability purposes.
- Have certified welders if they perform structural modifications to vehicles.
- Have technicians certified for the equipment they sell, install and service.
- Maintain records of all adaptive work.
- Undergo an inspection/audit process at least annually by an independent auditing firm to ensure compliance to the NMEDA Guidelines, certain aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration‚Äôs (NHTSA) Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and ‚ÄúMake Inoperative‚ÄĚ mandates.
- Abide by the Mediation Committee‚Äôs decisions when a complaint is lodged by a consumer, a Dealer, or any other person or entity.
- Provide 24 hour service to their customers.
- Meet shop facility and equipment requirements.
- Have four-corner scales.
Last Updated: Thursday, 05 December 2013 19:52
- +Public Outreach Vehicles
- +Medical Vehicles
- +Commercial Vehicles
- +Animal Vehicles
- +Public Safety Vehicles
- +Municipal Vehicles
- +Mobility Vehicles
- Used Mobility Conversions for Sale
- Specialty Vehicle Retrofit Services