Click to View Full-Size Image
Custom designed mobile communications vehicle for large government contractor built on a Ford F550 4×4 chassis with a 14′ Aluminum shelter mounted on rear. Unit was designed to accommodate 4 operators with two separate monitor stations. Two floor to ceiling 19″ racks installed to provide ample component rack space including one tempest style rack. The communications vehicle is separated by a 3 piece sliding wall to all the temperature control for the operators and computer systems. To provide a more efficient and durable HVAC system two mini-splits were installed with one for operator area and one for rack area in rear of unit. The power requirements for this unit required 2 8000 W diesel generators which provides redundant power in case of a systems failure. Two panels were installed to provide power to portions of the communications van from either of the generators at all positions.
Exterior features included 12′ electric awning to provide curbside shade. Rear electric stabilizer jacks for use with the 50′ Will-Burt pneumatic mast. Side roof access with non-skid roof and safety tie off point.
Call us today at (480) 464-7007 for a free quote and to discuss your mobile application.
- Ford F550 4×4 Cab Chassis 201″ WB
- Air lift transport tie downs
- Decompression door for air lift transport
- Master disconnect for air lift transport
- Exterior Scenes lights
- 13′ chassis mounted shelter
- Two Rear electric stabilizer jacks
- Low profile Will-Burt mast 7.3-50 with air system.
- Roof access ladder with extendable rail
- Non skid roof with secured tie off point
- Custom access port to rear mast area
- Electric awning with wind sensor
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic interior walls
- Dual 8,000 W Onan Diesel Generators
- Two main panels for redundant power back up
- Wiring installed in easy to use 2-channel wire mold
- Two mini-split A/C – heat systems
- Sliding wall for room separation
- Workstations to accommodate 4 users
- Shock mounted 19″ racks
- 12′ Electric Awning with wind sensor
- Backup camera with alarm.
- Waxoyl under chassis coating
Recommended Chassis Options:
- Sprinter Van
- Ford, Chevy or Dodge Vans
- Box Truck
- Step Van